VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My girlfriend and I have bought a T4. We love it and are trying to get it to a state where we can comfortably stay in it for a weekend.

We managed to get it for what I consider to be a good price. There are a couple of things that need doing but we are looking forward to the adventure.

It's an M reg with what I assume is an AHU engine swap.

Attachments

Registered
Hello all,

My girlfriend and I have bought a T4. We love it and are trying to get it to a state where we can comfortably stay in it for a weekend.

We managed to get it for what I consider to be a good price. There are a couple of things that need doing but we are looking forward to the adventure.

Welcome pal, what engine ? What鈥檚 service history like, keep on top and they run hassle free, don鈥檛 miss the belt changes.

Premium Member
Hello all,

What's your milage???

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome pal, what engine ? What鈥檚 service history like, keep on top and they run hassle free, don鈥檛 miss the belt changes.
Fairly sure its either an AHU or 1Z? I'll attach a photo as the previous owner told me it was a 1UZ, which from memory is a lexus V8?

I'll also attach a photo of the cowboy exhaust setup, which we will be replacing shortly!
Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Machine Automotive tire

Premium Member
Nice work there Stan and misses Stan (y) That first time away is always fun, and the start of an on going evolution of your camper. Enjoy 馃

1 - 15 of 15 Posts