VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,I am new here and with good reason.....
After years of faithful service I have just upgraded my 86 16td t3 with an 08 s.line
I set out with all the best intentions of keeping the t3 but think I am going to be hard pushed in reality to justify keeping the old girl?
Being my first t5 I am probably going to be feeling my way around things for a while so please be gentle with me.
:*

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome from another relatively new member. I looked at T3/T25's and nearly bought one but once I drove a T5 I was hooked. Had it 3 weeks now and love it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome folks....
I certainly am going to enjoy all the modern electrickery and comfort of 30 years developed technology!
One thing i'm not looking forward to is the pump forecourt!:eek:
Will post up some images over the next week or so,...have some tinkering plans in mind..:D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome, interesting to see the T25 and T5 parked together, like to see how much they've grown in 30 years !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well its been a horrible day weather wise but took delivery of the new van today...Yippeeee!!!!I:
Its warming to know there are still genuine people out there....
The seller was well into his VW's and is replacing my van with a new 60p (not 5.1) s.line kombi. .T:
Really chuffed with it,just need some decent weather now:eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
welcome to the forum buddy, your in the right place.
only been on here about three months myself but a really good group of guys here
put some photos up fella, be nice to see your rideT:

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
Hi and welcomeW: looks like the old t3 is rejected in the back ground abandoned:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts