VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Outdoor revolution canopy tech 200

9K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  isurefly 
#1 ·
I was looking for a small and simple canopy to provide a little shelter and storage for those "its sunny lets go" last minute decision one nighters and i didnt think my outwell was worth putting up when and I came across this.

Hopefully I will be trying it out tomorrow and will report back with some pics and my verdictT:

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok got chance to try this out yesterday as you can see its a lot bigger and taller than the advertising photo which for me was a bonus.

It's was easy to erect i used 3 sections of figure 8 to cilp it to the vw roof prep then it's just one pole and peg out ..ideal for short stays T:

Quality seems spot on I suppose time will tell all in all it a thumbs upT:

#5 ·
Hi Matt

I would say the bag is around 1 meter and around 25 cm in girth:eek: I'm just having to guess as I'm away with work at the moment..
The canopy came with a couple of extra guide ropes and there are eyelets on the beadside so you might be able to disconnect drive away while somebody holds the Pole up then retention and peg down, but I think it would be a bit a bugga to do.
Cheers ...Andy

#9 ·
Hi. I've been looking into one of these for my SWB T5. The canopy spec suggests it is 3m long ( which I'm sure is longer than the straight roof section of a T5. I was wondering what length of rail / attachment you found you needed for the canopy tech 200.

Cheers and happy camping

Jennie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.