VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now on sale in go outdoors for £239. Brill awning and great price.. Thought might be of interest for someone in the market for an awningT:T:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hi mate, does your awning come with an inner tent? If so I could be interested if we could maybe sort out some postage.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya fella think u misread.. the awning is on sale at Go-outdoors, aint selling mine.. best price ive seen it and less than what i paid. but i think you can get and inner tent for it for around £30.. go to the go outdoors website and search outwell country roadT:T:T:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Now on sale in go outdoors for £239. Brill awning and great price.. Thought might be of interest for someone in the market for an awningT:T:
For every else too, look out on JK's website soon! as last year they were selling O.C.R's for £199, which is what i paid for mine from them. (think they were trying to clear stock, or even undercut Go outdoors)?????

Go outdoors even price match, so if you DO find it cheaper? they'll match it & it might even save you money on postage if you have a store near you.

·
Registered
661 Posts
hiya fella think u misread.. the awning is on sale at Go-outdoors, aint selling mine.. best price ive seen it and less than what i paid. but i think you can get and inner tent for it for around £30.. go to the go outdoors website and search outwell country roadT:T:T:
Yeah I have misread that cheers will take a look at it thanks for correcting my mistake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts