VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As you may already be aware, we're running our JK Advent Deals again this year :D
However, I don't want to annoy anyone or fill your in boxes by sending you a daily email for the whole of Advent, so I thought it would be best to just set up a thread here and update it with the deals each day - that way you can ignore if it you want ;)

So to start us of Today (December 1st) we're offering £44.50 off Propex units bought today - making them £395!

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/propex-hs2000-interior-12v-heating-system-j18073.html

A few people have taken advantage of this at our Christmas Open Day, but we've still got plenty in stock, so if you're not sure if you want to splash out then the discount might help you make your mind up LOL:

Also, don't forget that we're offering Free Delivery for the whole of December! :D

Like I said before - I don't want to annoy anyone by posting loads, but we've got loads of stuff going on this month and I don't want any of you to miss out!

Thanks
Josh *<:)>

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi There,

We're still missing a couple of the bits from the complete kit, but they should be back in stock towards the end of this week.

There aren't any offers on our van covers at the moment, but keep an eye out as we may have one coming up soon (hint hint ;) )

Todays offers can be found here: http://www.justkampers.com/news/article/day_3_of_jk_s_advent_deals_2012

And, as per our Facebook post, we're also extending the offers we had at the weekend due to being so rushed at the Christmas Open Day that we couldn't inform you all about them!

As such, Propex and Tumblers are still on offer at £395 and £4.87 respectively, so head online or give us a call to take advantage of these great offers before they expire at Midnight tonight!

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saw the propex deal, considered it, but thought I'd stick to the old propex X1 which was running fine... Get up this morning expecting to flick the switch and warm up the van before work...NOPE! Should have blummin bought one :bhd
Doh!

We may be repeating the offer later in the month, but we're not 100% on this yet, so don't hold me to it!

Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts