VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously Oxford T5 we are re launching with a new ltd company and new website launching soon. Same address, same staff, same excellent service.
We have many genuine VW T5 and T6 seats in stock and have built up an enviable reputation for quality, friendly, cost effective service.
Unlike others we rarely advertise and rely on word of mouth and recommendations from enthusiasts.
Please check out feedback on this forum.
In the mean time give me a ring for a friendly chat and advice about which conversion would suit your needs.
Colin
VWVC
VW Van Conversions ltd
07799 626310

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have many T5 and T6 kombi seats in stock along with Caravelle seats.
We have space in the workshop in next week or so to install seats due to a cancelled holiday.
Give me a call if we can help.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Hi Colin, I have an Austin 2+1 set up that I want to replace for a 1+1 set up so need either Austin single passenger or pair of seats. Can you PM me with what you can do me a deal on? Would prefer with base and armrests on the passenger at least. I'm not bothered if it matches existing or a completely new pattern.

Cheers

Tony

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Colin

I have a swb twin door and wouldlike to inquire if you have a caravelle rear triple seat and rails available. Do you have a price and date available?

regards

Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts