VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title suggests, I thought I'd take a lead from some other regions and start our own rogues gallery T:

Go on, post a picture of your pride & joy (and a photo of your bad self too if you want) along with your real name... That'll help those of us with bad memoriesI: and then we'll know who we're waving atT:

Obviously my forum name is Emmett, but my real name is.......... Emmett. And I'm supposed to have an imagination?! Here's my shed:

Now you show me yours:eek::DA:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Vw Shaun yes I do live in charlbury do u?
yes mate, i drive a soon to be sold blue R32. maybe you've seen me ambling down the slade?!

hopefully pickin up a white t4 basic van soon (as soon as the car has a new owner) to convert at my leisure T:

my mrs was down the shop the other day and was takin snaps of ur van cos she knows i like 'em (very nice it is too!)

we stopped at the cafe nr dorchester today for a quick wander around and she spotted ur van.

anyway, i'll put my hand up next time i see ya either in the car or the van!

shaun

·
Registered
227 Posts
This is my T32 174 lwb, it's having a bit of work done right now, so some of you may have seen me on Sunday in my borrowed car, sounds like a Golf. . . . . but isn't!!
Cheers Steve T:

·
Registered
222 Posts
hi im shaun everyone calls me brew, running in the caddy at the moment but the t4 will be on the road soon,

·
Registered
227 Posts
I can see I'm not going to live this down, Ok you lot, get it over and done with, I can take it, at least I turned up - unlike my missus who refused to go in a Yaris!! LOL:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looking good, Ajay T: glad you got her back ok

1 - 20 of 46 Posts