Meets now organised by new group
Oxfordshire VW Transporters
:) More info HERE
Oxfordshire VW Transporters Facebook PageHERE

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers to you all for making the effort - was nice to see a good turn out and get to chat T:

The idea for camping on the night of Saturday 2nd July for the next meet on 3rd July sounds good - we can make proper use of that bar then too A:

Some pics from today

·
Registered
78 Posts
Some pics from The Meet at The Swan pub had a fatastic weekend superb venue hope more of you guys camp next month weather and commitments Permmiting.:ILU:
Thanks to Jay,lou lou,Sam,Hailey,Kate,John and Carlos For a great saturday and night cheers guysT: A:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Guys Thanks once again another successful meet, well done Emmett T:
We stayed the friday and saturday night and had a great time,friday quiet one with family and saturday night.....not so quiet!!!LOL:
We had a blast and some very exotic food hey Stu! :DLOL:LOL:
Hope to do it again next month lovely venue and great food.

Nice to see so many different ideas in peoples vans.

Jay. :ILU:

This is what its all about chilling in the sun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Top class venue, wikid to meet new people :cool: thanks to Emmet for sorting out the shindig and look forward to the next one! T:

See some off you before hopefully and we'll get your pipes welded up! Give us a buzz when your ready 07733322366

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Emmett (only turning up for the food & beer)
Nedsnuts (camping)
Carolm (camping)
Craigparis (camping)
Acepullen (camping...allegedly)
T4 Zimbo (turning up late for the food & beer)

I'll be driving down from a wedding in Corby so hopefully be there by 12ish...
T:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any of you that are camping over have little ones? If so we are likely to as well as we have a four year old and it's always better if they can all hang out otherwise we will probably camp at lincoln farm park and head over to you the next day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any of you that are camping over have little ones? If so we are likely to as well as we have a four year old and it's always better if they can all hang out otherwise we will probably camp at lincoln farm park and head over to you the next day.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
New face looking to drop into Oxfordshire meet on 7th August. Was checking info for Beaulieu as we are going to that when I stumbled across your info. I had dropped into the first Witney evening with the two Jason's but with work, evening can be hit and miss. I drive by the Swan every morning on way to Swindon (The dark side) and always thought it would make a good meeting point. Good thinking everyone on that.

Tempted to overnight too but will def' get along on the Sunday this time. Am new to T4 gatherings but been driving Caravelle
T4's for 20 years, so may be a bit of an old fart. Just sit up wind of me!I:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Update
Im affraid somethings cropped up and im not gonna make the camping next weekend (NOT HAPPY) was looking forward to a night of drinking with you all further getting to know you all better
but will be there sunday so hope to see you then
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
New face looking to drop into Oxfordshire meet on 7th August. Was checking info for Beaulieu as we are going to that when I stumbled across your info. I had dropped into the first Witney evening with the two Jason's but with work, evening can be hit and miss. I drive by the Swan every morning on way to Swindon (The dark side) and always thought it would make a good meeting point. Good thinking everyone on that.

Tempted to overnight too but will def' get along on the Sunday this time. Am new to T4 gatherings but been driving Caravelle
T4's for 20 years, so may be a bit of an old fart. Just sit up wind of me!I:
Hi David - look forward to seeing you at the meet on Sunday - welcome aboard T:

updated list for Sunday - any more for any more?

NEXT MEET Sunday 7th August (with some camping over the night before) -
Emmett (only turning up for the food & beer)
Nedsnuts (not camping and not happy about it)
Carolm (camping)
Craigparis (camping)
Acepullen (camping...allegedly)
T4 Zimbo (turning up late for the food & beer)
Steviebye (camping)
Magictricky (camping)
David Sissons

·
Registered
153 Posts
We hope to be there, but I'm ashamed to say it will depend on the weather I: Bit of a long way to come for us, if it's too wet to enjoy all the vans properly. Fingers crossed for a bit of sun....

Jon

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Just a query, if arriving lunchtime Sunday do you gather in car park between the bridges so as to be close to the lucky ones who have camped out? Fingers crossed for sunny one...T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As craig says, they let us use the field - if you get there and can't see where we're gathering, they'll give you the code for the gate at the pub and point you in the right directionT:

See you tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We hope to be there, but I'm ashamed to say it will depend on the weather I: Bit of a long way to come for us, if it's too wet to enjoy all the vans properly. Fingers crossed for a bit of sun....

Jon
I don't think you'd be the only one put off by the rain- fair enough, Jon. Fingers crossed it'll be clear and we'll see ya there

1 - 20 of 1052 Posts