VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1041 - 1052 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Next Meet Sunday 4th October 2015 - Noon at the H Café, with a cruise for a tailgate picnic to West Wycombe Park and the Hell Fire Caves.

All welcome, come along and join us. T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
Great venue for a meet - great success last time we went!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,043
THIS SUNDAY! Looking like good weather too and a gang have already signed up on the FB page T:
Anyone else up for it????

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I Emmet et all,
I'm trying to track down the very nice chap that sells VW parts. I'm terrible with names, he was locating a heater dial mechanism for me. Last time we spoke he said he'd contacted me/my wife via FaceB but we've never received anything.

Keen to speak, if anyone can help me out?

Thanks all T:

Martin

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046
Oxfordshire T4/T5 Forum Region Events 2016

NEXT REGIONAL MEET - FIRST OF 2016 - SUNDAY 10th JAN 2016

Next Meet Sunday 10th January 2016 - Noon at the White Horse Hill car park, nr Uffington. Blow the cobwebs away with a walk up the hill, traditional now no matter the weather, plus there's promises of cake, which warrants some testing of the tea and coffee making facilities in various vans!

All welcome, come along and join us. T:

There is also info on our Facebook page

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
10TH JULY 2016 - MAYBUSH INN / NEW BRIDGE ON A415 - 12 NOON

Oxfordshire VW Transporters are having their first meet. The Forum Facebook page went West and has not come back so one of the group has started Oxfordshire VW Transporters group on Facebook.

All welcome if T4 or T5 and of course any other type too.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,049

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I just joined ( think i also asked this question in the wrong place) do these monthly meet ups still happen, would love to join one. thanks, Doris :ILU:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,051

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Is there a meet on the 7th October? I have not attended in the past and keen to hook up with some likeminded van obsessed peeps T:

(ps not on facebook....)

Thanks

Matt

1041 - 1052 of 1052 Posts