VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, with the tickets nearly sold out, looking like its going to be a good show, who's going and where are you camping? I can't be the only one who didn't get into Forum camping...... I'll have a large T4Forum flag up by my black T4T:

We could even get a convoy together.....

So why not put your names down:

Emmett - Home Is Where You Park It
Marmite 11 - Home Is Where You Park It (Family)
Steve Bye - Home Is Where You Park It (Family)
Brew - Home Is Where You Park It
Nedsnuts - Organised Camping

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'm going to camper jam got tickets 2 weeks ago for family camping ,looking forward to it and hope the weather will b good for ,will b going after picking kids up from school T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice one - look forward to seeing you there, at the very least. I'm hoping to leave after lunch, but given my record for timekeeping, you'll probably be there before me LOL:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really looking forward to the showT:

·
Registered
222 Posts
we are in home is where you park it cant leave till about 4ish (kids at school till 3) will see you there and yes my t4 will be done (hopefully lol):(

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we are in home is where you park it cant leave till about 4ish (kids at school till 3) will see you there and yes my t4 will be done (hopefully lol):(
Nice one dude - look forward to seeing itT:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi GuysRasp: add me to the list Dude for Camper Jam will be there with two other couples and their vansT: will be in organised so hope to see you all there and par-take in a few/alot of refreshments A:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi GuysRasp: add me to the list Dude for Camper Jam will be there with two other couples and their vansT: will be in organised so hope to see you all there and par-take in a few/alot of refreshments A:
There may well be refreshments consumed :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts