VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,
I have 2011 Model years Crafter LWB 120 KW Bjm Engine minibus,
Yesterday, i driving minibus, i see the cluster display glow plug light flashing and limp mode minibus, stopped engine. I start the engine problem fixed 3 minutes later glow plug light flashing and limp mode stopped engine, I goes to bosch diesel service, voach diesel service change fuel filter and road test forblem not fixed, bosch diesel techinician see the my minibus engine, tachnican says "your engine fault fuel pressure sensor", bosch kts computer connect the my minibus, bosch kts see the p1063 fault code. Bosch technican change the VAG 076906051 number fuel pressure sensor. I driving my minibus road test on 30 minutes and problems fixed. One day later i driving minibus i see the cluster display again glow plug light flashing and limp mode stopped engine i goes to bosch diesel service, service computer connct the minibus, bosch kts computer see the P0087 Fault code and technician change the VAG 057130764B number sensor. I driven the minibus road test 30 minutes, problem fixed.
do you have any other idea about these fault codes P1063 and P0087?
Best Regrads

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi there,

The two trouble codes are low fuel pressure codes.

Changing the fuel pressure sensor 076906051 was not necessary.....That is like changing the fuel gauge when it tells you that you are low on fuel.

057130764B is the fuel pressure relief/control valve, when they fail they can cause this problem and most probably did if the van is now fixed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

The two trouble codes are low fuel pressure codes.

Changing the fuel pressure sensor 076906051 was not necessary.....That is like changing the fuel gauge when it tells you that you are low on fuel.

057130764B is the fuel pressure relief/control valve, when they fail they can cause this problem and most probably did if the van is now fixed.
Hi Tommy,
One day after the problem was solved, the minibus again gave the same error, this time the electrician in the bosch service center checked the vehicle for 3 hours in sequence, checking the wiring harness on the engine. the sensor on the back of the cable and socket has detected that the measurement of the error. repaired the cable in the wiring harness and replaced the socket. The problem's been solved.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Glad it's fixed.
The checking and testing should have been done before changing parts. They've wasted your time and money changing parts that weren't broke. Too many places will just replace parts without testing anything because it is more profitable for them to do it this way and sometimes they don't even know how to troubleshoot problems. How much in total has all this work cost?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad it's fixed.
The checking and testing should have been done before changing parts. They've wasted your time and money changing parts that weren't broke. Too many places will just replace parts without testing anything because it is more profitable for them to do it this way and sometimes they don't even know how to troubleshoot problems. How much in total has all this work cost?
Hi Tommy,
cost of repair of the fault of the repair center in my area
fuel pressure sensor 130 $ (changing sensor works, new sensor is not accepted)
sensor socket replacement 10 $
Workmanship 20$
in total 160$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts