Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
just came back today from out first night away in it

a night at Shell Island, North Wales.

A view from the back T:

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
What ? ....it wasnt raining? :eek:

Ive only ever been to wales a dozen times ...its rained or snowed every time :bhd, i was positive thats how the place is 24/7 .

Got a mate just bought a place in Anglesey, going over to see him shortly and already packed my wellies! :D

No seriously though mate that looks pretty damn good from here T:
Thats what owning a bus is all about for us ...just park up , put the kettle on and admire the view :cool:

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What ? ....it wasnt raining? :eek:

Ive only ever been to wales a dozen times ...its rained or snowed every time :bhd, i was positive thats how the place is 24/7 .

Got a mate just bought a place in Anglesey, going over to see him shortly and already packed my wellies! :D

No seriously though mate that looks pretty damn good from here T:
Thats what owning a bus is all about for us ...just park up , put the kettle on and admire the view :cool:

You saying that....originally we were going Friday night to Saturday, but i checked the weather before hand. It rained all day Friday and Saturday morning but said it was going to be sunny Saturday evening and all day Sunday......so we went then. Turned out nice.....watched the sun set over the sand dunes on the Saturday night. dropped to 5 degrees at night though. God job we got a good duvet in the camper.....need a diesel heater !

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I love North wales, my Fav place to visit. Went to pistyll rhaeadr and lake vyrnwy earlier in the year. Cant wait to rerun next year in the bus.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Fitted some California style door seals. Sounds more like a car then a van when the doors shut and should seal the door better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Fitted some thermal blackout cab curtains, grey on inside and black facing into the cab. Seems to work ok, need to add some extra poppers to run the curtains further down the pillars

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Installed new genuine VW step light as old one was missing parts, rusted and not working, also put in a cool white led canbus bulb.

Part no. For vw steplight is 4B0 947 415 A

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
can someone explain what the cable tie fix is then ?

Bearing in mind i dont have the flap part at all for the drivers side.

They look poorly made, looks like the plastic hinges of just snapped off from the cup flap. Was like it when i go it so dont have the flap part.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Also have Van-X smoked rear 3rd brake light cover, VW Passat W8 interior light , W8 Loom, tailgate pull strap and a Xtrons 9" Android headunit on order. Will fit over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
xtrons 9” Android headunit and VW W8 light also in the box

New vs old interior light

Old parrot system being removed

21 - 40 of 619 Posts