VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

381 - 400 of 438 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #382 (Edited)
Overall great improvement over the standard halogen bulbs (which are poor even with upgraded halogens i put in) and the led white goes with the DRL much better

Full beam is crazy, see every little detail in the road and far.

not sure if the beam pattern is correct though, may need to do a few adjustments on the headlight to level the lights up to each other.

They look good, but more importantly i can see the road better at night. Night drive while travelling down those Little country lanes should be more relaxing now i can see better.

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
They do look so much better :cool:
It''s a shame they're not a bit more plug and play .
Have you tested your radio reception isn't affected by these ?.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Sorry to pester you about this, I don’t have a red/brown cable, mine are red/black, brown/cream and purple/yellow. Should I use the brown/cream cable as well as the red/black?
Cheers
heres mine mate. defo red/black red/brown on mine

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
They do look so much better :cool:
It''s a shame they're not a bit more plug and play .
Have you tested your radio reception isn't affected by these ?.
they are more plug and play then a i knew, some instructions would of been good. having a play ive just figured out the lights twist out of the bases, meaning you can just mount the bases in the light with the spring clip first, then just push and twist the bulb in. wish i had found that out yesterday..

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
Can i ask which seller did you get your new rear badge from ?
I may have just killed my newly painted one 😖.
what happened to your newly painted one ?

£15 posted from camper glass

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
what happened to your newly painted one?
I 'might' have slammed the back door without realising it was only rested in position not stuck ..and it just 'might' be covered in gravel rash from the stone driveway now :rolleyes:
The clips that hold the 2 pieces together were pretty butchered in fairness.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
ohhhh, is there anyway you can sand back your badge and repaint it.....or has it chipped the plastic ?

381 - 400 of 438 Posts