VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was reading another forum based in Aus and i came accross a thread about the paddle shift on the MFSW.
Does anyone on this forum know of anyone who has done the wheel change,its for the DSG gearbox on the T5.

My search came up with someone in Aus who had done it with success i copied the URL below for anyone interested i may look into this for my own van as i have the DSG model.

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/forums/f136/t5-dsg-multi-function-steering-wheel-question-60513.html

:ILU:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Yep, I've got paddles which were fitted with the MFSW. Just spent the last hour using them all the way home on some fast twisty roads - love them :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Had paddle shift on my golf gtd 170, don't think I used them after the first week of ownership the novelty wore off, if my van was DSG I wouldn't bother with paddles :* just my 0.02c

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have them on my other car a Lexus and I use them a fair bit I recon I would use them if I had them fitted.T:

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
They were fitted by the boys at HazzyDayz and came with the wheel. Would I spend extra on fitting them? Probably not as I'm just as happy using the gear stick to go up + down. Ask for Gareth - very helpful lot! T:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were fitted by the boys at HazzyDayz and came with the wheel. Would I spend extra on fitting them? Probably not as I'm just as happy using the gear stick to go up + down. Ask for Gareth - very helpful lot! T:
Cheers For the info i will talk to them about it I hear it can be expensive ....T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts