VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rang tps and seems like they have a special on ,£28 for disc usually £48 each plus vat and pads at half price .But runs out this week .......

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wow, thanks for the heads up mate, just had an advisory on the rear pads so i'll be getting them ordered tomorrow - thanks a lot!

·
GoDesign.me.uk
470 Posts
Who's 'tps' and does anyone have contact details? Just failed MOT today and need new rear discs x2 and new rear pads x1 but might as well replace the other side whilst at it..

Thank u!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You don't need to trick them.

They supply to public and trade (even though they say they sell to trade only on their website). They only deliver to trade though, so you will have to collect your parts yourself.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I cant get past the registration page.

Its asking questions like...

How many service bays do you have?
How many technicians / mechanics do you employ?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You don't need to register.

Just put in your postcode to find your nearest centre, then give them a call to order the parts.

Visit the centre when the parts turn up, hand over your hard earned dollars, and be on your way! Simples!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, my colleague here (a VAG enthusiast) highly highly recommends them, he says it is OEM stuff or at least the same parts that VW would use if you gave the vehicle to them to do the work. Can anyone verify this?
There is one in Guildford I will probably use.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yes, my colleague here (a VAG enthusiast) highly highly recommends them, he says it is OEM stuff or at least the same parts that VW would use if you gave the vehicle to them to do the work. Can anyone verify this?
There is one in Guildford I will probably use.
They're owned by Volkswagen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts