VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Re: paid £1.00 for this High Top

are you saying you bought the van for 1.00 off ebay or what ?? if you did wow bargain

·
Registered
3,369 Posts

£1 for the high top...... And a couple of grand for the van attached to it?:D

·
Registered
958 Posts

So you have paid £1 for high top.......that leaves the van with a large hole.......or was the van still attached......and how rare is a LWB high top?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

no catches, i was 17 when i got it so insurance was knarly but my dad sorted me out on his, I'm 22 now so abit cheaper. I've done nearly 50,000 in her, she's done 235000 now, but have a remanufactured engine & box waiting for her :) , my dads got a 60 plate high top T5, its horrible to drive compared to this. ill always have this van T4s the best.

·
Registered
309 Posts

sorry if i seem really stupid but i still dont understand,are you saying you paid £1 for just the hightop or £1000 for the complete van~seems a bargain either wayT:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

Forgive me,please explain how you got it for 1 quid,i will sleep easier tonight knowingT:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts

reckon he means he paid £1 for all the stickers on the hightopLOL:

(should've saved your pocket money mateI:)

:*

·
Registered
3,305 Posts

I have a feeling here boys and girls. He stated he was on the insurance at 17 and now 22 that, wait for it- the van was previously his old mans and hes then bought it off him for the grand sum of £1.

Am I right? Whats my price?! I'll have the steelies please.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts

no catches, i was 17 when i got it so insurance was knarly but my dad sorted me out on his, I'm 22 now so abit cheaper. I've done nearly 50,000 in her, she's done 235000 now, but have a remanufactured engine & box waiting for her :) , my dads got a 60 plate high top T5, its horrible to drive compared to this. ill always have this van T4s the best.
Re read this and you'll see where I'm coming from.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

i think you are correct there gaz :ILU:
a quid to the old man ain't a bad deal for the vanT:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts