VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have recently acquired a white 2000/w reg T4, up and over back door (blue dash) Can't find the paint code (doesn't help that I don't know what I'm looking for - but nothing obvious!). Think it's still the Original colour (bad colour match on the petrol cover
from a previous owner who replaced it. I need to do some touching in. Anyone any idea of the colour or where the
Code may be?

Thanks..:)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
the paint code is located on a plastic cover under the fuse box mate.

if you remove the pocket to the right of the steering wheel (it has one thumb screw in the center top) you can lift that pocket out to gain access to the fuses and under the fuses box there is a plastic tray that slides out with a sticker on it (sticker is on the underside of tray so you could just stick you head up there to save removing it) detailing the paint code and other bits that are on the van

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

(Prob should have updated my profile somewhere but I'm a miss and this is my first vehicle so its all new hence the Q)...:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine is on a plate under the bonnet on the bulkhead, left hand side, also in the leaflets and paperwork in the black VW folder, perhaps you haven`t got that. ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts