VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there.
I having a nightmare trying to find the paint code of my van. I’m told that usually it’s under the pocket that’s to the right of the drivers seat but unfortunately it’s not there.
I’ve emailed vw but they say they don’t have that information of my van because it’s an older version from 1995. It’s a red van but I don’t know how much different types of red there was from that era.
Does anyone know if there’s Anywhere online That can give me the code.

·
Registered
290 Posts
If you pop down to your local vehicle paint mixing shop they will have swatches to find out what the current colour is or at least the modern equivalent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello there.
I having a nightmare trying to find the paint code of my van. I’m told that usually it’s under the pocket that’s to the right of the drivers seat but unfortunately it’s not there.
I’ve emailed vw but they say they don’t have that information of my van because it’s an older version from 1995. It’s a red van but I don’t know how much different types of red there was from that era.
Does anyone know if there’s Anywhere online That can give me the code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi coops I have the same problem all paint codes and plate searches say tornado red but that is to bright mine is more maroon darker red is tor’s like mine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts