VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need some space back in my shed so here you go,

A pair of captains chairs (without bases) from early T4, in very good condition with only one very small cig burn to the drivers seat base, arms are good and firm.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow, just thought I'd do this advert quick as if anyone wants them then might be able to arrange delivery through scrumpy weekender.

Also, I have a pair of nice half leather seats from a Primera GT in black with a slight red and blue fleck pattern to them, good condition and very comfy.

Not sure about prices, just thought I'd throw it out there and see.

They could do with a quick clean but it's not stains or anything nasty, just general dirt over the years, I reckon they would come up real nice as theres no actual wear.

Close up of ciggy burn, it's about 4mm across but doesn't look like it would get any worse as the material is sort of canvassy if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh fiddle... have I been too slow? I would love the captain seats or the leather if it's not too late... whats t he price, location and pics would be a bonus. Could collect this weekend.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sharpey, the going rate seeme to be around the £300 mark (posted a couple of quotes from other recent ads on here) but that does seem a tad excessive and I need the space so make me an offer, PM me if you want to.

AX10 and Melinek, if Sharpey doesn't want them then I'll let you know and I'll get some pictures of the GT seats up in a bit, just got to dig 'em out, how does £80 for the pair of GT seats sound, you will obviously need to make up brackets for the GT's but not difficult at all.

I'm in Cornwall near the Devon/Cornwall border (Tamar Bridge) but will be in Wells this weekend and going to T4 fest next month so could sort something with the 'Forum Courier Service' probably.

QUOTES FROM OTHER ADS

"hi, looking in the region of £300, the seats are minted, cheers"

"Looking for £300 for the pair looks a bit cheaper than the going rate for them on Ebay or £175 each"

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures of GT seats as promised, both seats have the usual adjuster for the rear tilt and the drivers also has adjustment to lift and lower the front of the seat base and another adjuster to do the same for the rear of the seat base and a lumber support adjuster for the seat back, there is a small ciggy burn (damned smokers) on the drivers base, but the material has plasticised around the edges so will not get any bigger.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Oz, welcome to the forum T:.

The story so far, I am waiting to hear back from Sharpey but nothing yet, AX10 is really keen and lives in Liskeard, I'm away for the weekend as of about half an hours time so I've told AX10 if I don't hear from Sharpey by the time I get back on Sunday then they're his, if he doesn't want them for any reason then I'll PM you as the people third in the queue haven't contacted me.

Just trying to be fair to everyone, T:

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Captain seats sold but still need to get the Nissan seats gone, open to any reasonable offer now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts