VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Crew Seats with 3 Point Belts built in, Grey Vinyl, a few nicks and marks on them but could easily be cleaned up, otherwise in good working order.
Have just taken these out of our T4 Transporter to start a camper conversion, so no longer needed.
The Nuts, Bolts and Plates that were used to fit them in our T4 will also come with them.

These cost £240 Each New.

Selling for £200 No Offers, For The Pair! So we can buy the Awning we want.

**NOW REDUCED TO £150 NO OFFERS**

Collection Only, unless Buyer wants to arrange a Courier which is fine as I'm home most days.

We are located in Horfield, Bristol.

Mobile: 07930495401

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Dont suppose your ever south (Brighton way) are you? would love these but travelling for me is a problem at the mo :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
How wide are they (together)?

Wondering if I could fit them as an extra row of seats in my T4 camper with the the folding seat pushed to the back..

Cheers
Pete
in Bristol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just seen you are in Horfield - me too!

What awning are you looking for? I have a virtually brand new Khyam - which I am thinking of selling.

Pete

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
How wide are they (together)?

Wondering if I could fit them as an extra row of seats in my T4 camper with the the folding seat pushed to the back..

Cheers
Pete
in Bristol
Just seen you are in Horfield - me too!

What awning are you looking for? I have a virtually brand new Khyam - which I am thinking of selling.

Pete
Hi Pete, I haven't got the exact measurements on me right now, I can go measure them tomorrow for you. But if it helps, heres a couple photos of what they looked like in our Van, they still leave plenty of room to get past them into the back.

We are wanting a Khyam XC Drive Away, the newer 2010 revision.

Cheers,
Rob & Sarah

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pete I've measured them for you but you still haven't got back to me.

To The Top for a lazy Sunday!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
As far as I'm aware they fit just as easily in the back of a T5 aswell.

Also added my mobile number to the ad as it's a bit quicker than messages back and forth :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for Mid(ish) Week!

Gave them a bit of a scrub and got rid of some of the marks!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts