VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Anybody know the part numbers for these? Thanks.

701061501A041

Not too difficult to get hold of. You may even find them available at your local dealer. They are pretty long lasting, as the ones supplied new in my 1998 Caravelle are still going strong.

·
Registered
260 Posts
WTF
You for real mate

Shameful!!!!!!!!!!!!
As squiz makes no mention of postage in the advert, maybe they don't want the extra hassle of posting, in which case I guess I am at the top of the list, unless of course the guys before me want to make the journey. If Squiz doesn't mind the extra hassle then burridge01 is as the top. Where's the shame in that?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
As squiz makes no mention of postage in the advert, maybe they don't want the extra hassle of posting, in which case I guess I am at the top of the list, unless of course the guys before me want to make the journey. If Squiz doesn't mind the extra hassle then burridge01 is as the top. Where's the shame in that?
I am will burridge01 on this one !

(same principle as leaving a safe driving distance space on a motorway only for someone to cut in) :(

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the interest and posts, don't worry the only way is the way that will allow me to sleep at night so postage to burridge first if something goes wrong with that then in order as guys posted replies !! Cheers all !!!

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
701061501A041

Not too difficult to get hold of. You may even find them available at your local dealer. They are pretty long lasting, as the ones supplied new in my 1998 Caravelle are still going strong.
Back in 1998 they were £17.23 + VAT (retail), and I bought 3 sets thinking they would wear out, and poffer you are so right I am still using the original set ..................................... amazing :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for all the interest and posts, don't worry the only way is the way that will allow me to sleep at night so postage to burridge first if something goes wrong with that then in order as guys posted replies !! Cheers all !!!
top man sqiz and in the true spirit of the forum T:A:

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,099 Posts
Back in 1998 they were £17.23 + VAT (retail), and I bought 3 sets thinking they would wear out, and poffer you are so right I am still using the original set ..................................... amazing :D
They do look robust and ideal for the winter A:
Just bought a set from Germany T:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts