VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these to go in my T4, but have now gotten my hands on a pair of Cossie Recaros, so the laguna seats are surplus to requirements.

Fantastic condition, very very very minor bit of wear on drivers bolster, but will come back up a treat with a bit of feed, will do this before sale and post pics when iv sorted it.

They have cool cubby hole drawers underneath the seats :)

Only looking for what they owe me, which is £80.

Also have this leather Passat sport leather steering wheel, again bought for my van but wont suit with the recaros in.

Again, very minor wear that should tidy up with some treatment and a polish.

Back of spokes:

These sell on ebay for anywhere between £70 - £100

Only owes me £40, so that'll do :)

All located portsmouth

·
Registered
377 Posts
If the steering wheel fits straight on then I will take it please. I'm not to far away. May take seats also will have to see them in the flesh.

Please PM me for steering wheel payment.

Cheers. T:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes its an airbag wheel guys. As far as i know its a straight swap, havent gotten round to trying it as yet though far too busy rebuilding engines etc :*

Pm's will be replied to now :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steering wheel sold to Yardstick, pending collection.

Offers on the seats guys, am literally tripping over them at the mo!!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I will take the steering wheel. I am off to Volksworld shortly so will contact you on my return, then just need to organize payment and collection T:T:T:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will take the steering wheel. I am off to Volksworld shortly so will contact you on my return, then just need to organize payment and collection T:T:T:
Ok fella provisionally yours :)

Drop me a pm with when you would like to collect as ill be away all next week but if you need it before a week monday i can leave it at home with the mrs T:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Second dibs on the steering wheel if it doesnt go want it for my Passat. It should fit the splines on the T4 but dont think it will reach the horn ring or the indicator cancle bits that may be a prob with the air bag too. If anyone knows any different then please put me straight. T:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts