VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Pair of Laguna half leathers for sale and leather passat steering wheel

2K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Deanpompey 
#1 ·
Bought these to go in my T4, but have now gotten my hands on a pair of Cossie Recaros, so the laguna seats are surplus to requirements.

Fantastic condition, very very very minor bit of wear on drivers bolster, but will come back up a treat with a bit of feed, will do this before sale and post pics when iv sorted it.

They have cool cubby hole drawers underneath the seats :)

Only looking for what they owe me, which is £80.

Also have this leather Passat sport leather steering wheel, again bought for my van but wont suit with the recaros in.

Again, very minor wear that should tidy up with some treatment and a polish.

Back of spokes:

These sell on ebay for anywhere between £70 - £100

Only owes me £40, so that'll do :)

All located portsmouth

See less See more
#18 ·
Second dibs on the steering wheel if it doesnt go want it for my Passat. It should fit the splines on the T4 but dont think it will reach the horn ring or the indicator cancle bits that may be a prob with the air bag too. If anyone knows any different then please put me straight. T:

#22 ·
Sorry for the late reply, been a bit hectic of late!

The seats will need the bases modifying to fit. As i see it the standard bases would need shortening and then some bar across the top to bolt these into. Not that hard to do, just needs some careful measuring!

Open to offers guys, literally sick of having these taking up valuable space!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.