VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After arranging a parcel to be couriered with failsley freight last Tuesday I have just received a refund after 8 days of complaining and being given inactive tracking numbers. I thought they were a decent company but after looking on google perhaps not!

Anyone know of any decent alternatives?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I used them to send wheels last week, they gave the job to citi link, the wheels have taken over 10 days to make it to Gloucester ! I wouldn't use them again.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i have used them loads of times to shift wheels and never had any problem .all their stuff goes by citylink

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have used them loads of times to shift wheels and never had any problem .all their stuff goes by citylink
i have used them a couple of times, they were ok but they kept me hanging on for 8 days then said city link were too busy and refunded my cash

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
paisley are a descent company use them all the time..there agenst city link are the problem..city link have stopped taking bookings now and are stacked up with goods and un able to deliver them..

from jan 3rd paisley are changing there courier to a new company,tracking will be back etc..have been speaking to david at paisley about this in lengh over the last few days..:ILU:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts