VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

Please check out a few examples of our work below, we can do anything from retrimming seats, to supplying rock n roll beds to full conversions.

Any style, any colours, Leather, fabric or leatherette, leather doorcards, pretty much anything you can imagine.

Anyway have a look, and if you need anything i am here to give you the best possible prices.

Thanks,
Sam - Pampervan.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Morley? How very local of you!

Please can you give me a rough quote for recovering original T4 seats & a RnR?
Drivers captains seat
Twin passenger front seats
Rear rock n roll full width bed/seat

Looking for a black vinyl finish with either some fancy quilting to the seat and back (or fancy cross stitching) and green piping (I have some sample pics!)

Robin

·
Registered
250 Posts
I am from Barnsley and would like a price for a drivers and double seat recovering in 2 colour vinyl and a 4 piece 3/4 r n r cushion set with 3" foam.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Gents,

Sorry for a late reply i have been away in the van for the weekend with the family.

Let me check over on pricing & i will PM you both by the end of play today.

I am rather local, if you need to discuss anything you can always pop in to the mill.

Thanks,
Sam
T:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya Sam

Could you also give me a price on retrimming of two captain seats and a 3/4 r n r bed.

Cheers Si
Hi Si,

No problem, What material are you wanting? Leather, leatherette, vinyl, fabric?

Colours? are you looking for a similar style to any of my above pictures or do you have something else in mind?

let me know mate & i will price them up today.

Thanks,
Sam
:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
just fitted saab turbo black leather seats

how much to do door cards in same or similar black leather

cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just fitted saab turbo black leather seats

how much to do door cards in same or similar black leather

cheers
Excellent choice of seat, let me see how similar i can get on the leather and i will drop you a personal message with prices.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi can you give me a price for a Ribb bed, a single and a double front seat. was looking at leather or leatherette in pale blue and cream :)

Cheers
Mandy (Mrs Tim)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi can you give me a price for a Ribb bed, a single and a double front seat. was looking at leather or leatherette in pale blue and cream :)

Cheers
Mandy (Mrs Tim)

Hi Mandy,

What style /patterns are you wanting? Are you just wanting the outer panels one colour with the middle in another colour? like above pics?

What size is your Rib bed?

Is your drivers seat a captain chair with arm rests?

Once i know this i will price up in both leatherett & leather. :)

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi Mandy,

What style /patterns are you wanting? Are you just wanting the outer panels one colour with the middle in another colour? like above pics?

What size is your Rib bed?

Is your drivers seat a captain chair with arm rests?

Once i know this i will price up in both leatherett & leather. :)

Thanks,
Sam
Hi yes the outer panels in blue and the middle in cream or white (not quite sure yet)
The single is captains with arm rests.
And the ribb is a three quarter one and the same pattern as the front.
Have you got any photos of any ribb beds you have done?

cheers
Mandy:)

·
previously known as: BobbyT4
180 Posts
Hiya could you give me a rough idea of price to reupholster my front seats, drivers seat not captins and twin passenger seat. Looking for black with some orange down the centre to match our r & r bed. Done in vinyl
Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi - tried to send you this message, but apparebtly your PM quota is full, some need deleting before you can accept more messages.......

Hi.

I currently have a DIY 3/4 r&r bed in my T4. I am considering options as to what to do with it, as it sits too far forwards in the van & am wondering whether just investing in a new bed would be the way to go. I like the look of the one in the photos you posted, black with red leatherette style. What would we be looking at to supply one like this, with 2 seat belts please...?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey all!
i got my seats done with the pampervan dudes the other week.
Am well pleased with the quality and customer service.
will be back for a headliner and curtains at some point.

T:A::cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi - tried to send you this message, but apparebtly your PM quota is full, some need deleting before you can accept more messages.......

Hi.

I currently have a DIY 3/4 r&r bed in my T4. I am considering options as to what to do with it, as it sits too far forwards in the van & am wondering whether just investing in a new bed would be the way to go. I like the look of the one in the photos you posted, black with red leatherette style. What would we be looking at to supply one like this, with 2 seat belts please...?

Thanks.

Hi VWebbo,

Apologies, my girlfriend gave birth to our new little girl 5 weeks early, so things have been on hold and the box got full!!

all sorted now, Let me price this up for you today and i will drop you a PM later on.

Thanks,
SAM

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi guys - Where abouts in Morley are you? I'm in Morley and looking at a few options for RnR beds!
Hey,

We are opposite the commercial pub, just down from Gwens sewing box, if you want to arrange a time to pop down on evening 07746316808 is my number.

Thanks,
Sam
T:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts