VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another electrical prob!!

The parking light buzzer sounded for the first time in 6 months! Now I know I have one I want it to work! The relay tests ok and the door Courtesy light switch works. What else could I check? I am not sure when it should come on either?

thanks again

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mr snake
The switch works ok ie the interior light comes on when the door opens. So I didn't think it was that? And the buzzer does not sound when I wiggle the switch. I will have a look at the switch to make sure.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem solved with a very thorough clean of the terminals. I forgot there were 2 wires on the drivers side switch.T:

·
Registered
281 Posts
My buzzer has never worked. Found the yellow plug at rear of fusebox disconnect today so plugged it back in. Can some one tell me when the buzzer should sound?

With the lights on is the buzzer meant to sound as soon as the key is removed from the ignition or when the drivers door is opened?

Mine sounds as soon as I pull the keys out with all doors shut, ive cleaned the contacts on the doors and wiggling the drivers door switch about doesn't seem to make any difference to the buzzer.

Cheers
SimT:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Any one got any info for me? I would start a new thread but thought id just add on to the end of this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts