VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recived a parking ticket for my van which was nicked on the 26th October, in liverpool.

Iv told the bizzeyes where it is, but im off to have a look my self with my brother and the his dog.

Iv tried to contact various athorites to see if its been inpounded but no one can tell me anything, so hopefully its still there and not compleatly trashed.T:T:T:

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Although no expert, I should think that if the date on the ticket is after the date you reported your wheels nicked, you're in the clear? T: Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
thats where 2!of the cars ive had stolen ended up,1 burnt out,1 written off,apparently a lot are stolen to "ride home" in?ffs! :(
unfortunately,ill be surprised if its still there,probably got ticketed as they were burgling someones house!:*

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Team, went to have a look for the van where the ticket was issued but alas it was not there!

Asked an old boy who lived on the street if he had seen anything, but got the impression that abandond cars are a regular occurance!

So I told my insurance and they inforned me that they are offering me a payout so the van is there's anyway now, so the hunt for a new van starts now!

Hopefully ill have a bit more luck with this one (third time lucky!)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Sometimes i think its better not to get it back as you never know what the thief has been doing with it, hope you find a nice new van soon, good luck*<:)>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.