VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PARKING UP at Beaulieu

If you want to park up in groups or as a “Regional Area” of course that’s not a problem, just tell one of the Parking Marshals and go find yourself an area and mark out plently of space for the number of vans you need.

The Edge along from the Comms Hut will be the designated (Phat) Motorhome Campers area (I think there is about 6 of us now)

The Area in front of the Comms hut will be marked out with Cones – this will be the Games and Water Fight area (it will be pretty obvious) Other than that, spread out and make yourselves comfortable

The Pub style Benches will remain along the edge of the Games Area as this will be seating for the evenings get together along with several of the remaining Gazeebos (not that its going to rain)

If you want to meet up with your area, add a post in here ....

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I will refer to Jimbo but usually its 1st come 1st served but where possible we will try and place groups wher they want. As soon as one of your members turns up we will ask them to reserve the area they need for the group.

We are hoping to put the DORSET event shelter up on the edge of the Dorset area , Everyone is very welcome throughout the weekend for a beer / Tea / chat A:T:A:

Be great to put faces to all the names I have spoken to online

1 - 19 of 19 Posts