VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one. I've got a Parrot RKi8400 which came with the van and am happy to plug iPods and memory cards in for music and the sound quality isn't too bad even with the original speakers.

Same as you, I won't be taking CDs or DVDs out and about. The only thing about it is that it's FM or internet radio and not DAB. I saw a rumour back in June that they are working on adding DAB but it might turn out as an add on piece of hardware rather than an inbuilt mod.

Will probably take the plunge in the new year.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've got the parrot asteroid tablet in the wife's car.
I like it. Bit of a faff fitting the screen and taking it off every time I get in and out of the car but for the money you get a lot.
I downloaded nav free onto it via wifi sat on my drive. Works a treat.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
We are authorised Parrot suppliers and am quite impressed with the speed of the device, and it's intuitive to use.and the beauty of Parrot, they always try to keep here products updated....regarding DAB, our rep says its a swear word as they are fully behind Internet radio, but don't let that stop you, as many add on boxes, some really good and some not..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does the asteroid tablet have a camera input? Not really prepared to pay for the asteroid smart when it doesn't have DAB.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts