VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
T4 2.5 TDI blue clocks - need a clean but i will do this before posting - not sure of the milage - Sold

Caravelle Dash - SOLD

Front pillar covers - £20 collected

Front kick plate thingy - £5 collected

Door cards - £15 collected - crack at the bottom. see pic

front step covers £20 collected

All parts mus go soon, so if you can collect form Burton On Trent DE13 i can do a multipul item deal - will add more parts later.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Have you got a rear view mirror? The sun heated the adhesive on mine so hot it fell off! Looking for a decent one to replace it with as the original one looks its age! Let me know, Cheers Jo

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got a rear view mirror? The sun heated the adhesive on mine so hot it fell off! Looking for a decent one to replace it with as the original one looks its age! Let me know, Cheers Jo
joe, i do have a mirror its self but not the part that attaches to the windscreen.... i dont knwo if that part would be sold with the windscreen or probably form the dealer..?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i take it your on about the speedo in the picture? if so yes! its still here. can post this week if you pay via paypal gift.

·
Registered
105 Posts
T4 2.5 TDI blue clocks - need a clean but i will do this before posting - not sure of the milage - £35 delivered

Caravelle Dash - £20 collected

Front pillar covers - £20 collected

Front kick plate thingy - £5 collected

Door cards - £15 collected - crack at the bottom. see pic

front step covers £20 collected

All parts mus go soon, so if you can collect form Burton On Trent DE13 i can do a multipul item deal - will add mor parts later.
hi have you still got the Front kick plate thingy for sale
cheers

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes mate but its grey not back. will deffo sort it out for you this weekend and you can pick it up next week!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts