VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have now just got my 2nd t4 i like them so much i now have 2 one for work and this caravelle for the family bus it has been fully repsrayed in mazda blue and all the bits come in the back as its just come out the spray booth.

i am needing
manual sunroof mechanism
new cab carpet
new roof lining
and the rear seats the tripple
and the middle row

untill it is delivered tomorrow sunday thats all i now for now i have cash waiting thanks mark.A:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hi guys i have now just got my 2nd t4 i like them so much i now have 2 one for work and this caravelle for the family bus it has been fully repsrayed in mazda blue and all the bits come in the back as its just come out the spray booth.

i am needing
manual sunroof mechanism
new cab carpet
new roof lining
and the middle row

untill it is delivered tomorrow sunday thats all i now for now i have cash waiting thanks mark.A:
hi i can help with some of it ring me on 07736478180,,,cheers paulT:

·
Registered
143 Posts

i am needing
manual sunroof mechanism
new cab carpet
new roof lining
and the middle row

Hi, got a full caravelle interior in blue velor, triple & middle seats, headlining etc.... Got them still loaded in my collection van which I'll empty next week if you're interested. Robert :ILU:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts