VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Viewed some stuff from a guy in Evesham who was polish the other day. I asked how he got hold of all his stuff and he said vw is more popular in Poland and all in accidents? I wanted a bonnet, phoned him and asked if it was in good condition only to be told it was good. Drove 30 mile and was scratched to ..

Left it alone.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Is this the bloke from Evesham who is on eBay under t5parts, as I had some seats from him and he told me they all come from Poland. He stores it all in a metal shack.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Viewed some stuff from a guy in Evesham who was polish the other day. I asked how he got hold of all his stuff and he said vw is more popular in Poland and all in accidents? I wanted a bonnet, phoned him and asked if it was in good condition only to be told it was good. Drove 30 mile and was scratched to ..

Left it alone.
I think us Brits are more picky about our vans than the Polish, whats the point in buying a scratched or damaged one? keep an eye on ebay I saw some quite recently.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Is this the bloke from Evesham who is on eBay under t5parts, as I had some seats from him and he told me they all come from Poland. He stores it all in a metal shack.
Best check that those seats aren't stuffed with wacky baccy.................!!!!!! H:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey do you think that's how they get all of the backy into England? Anyone bought seats off them with a funny smell???H:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No don't think its Evesham think they are from Hounslow and Poland advertise on Ebay too.

·
Registered
896 Posts

Left it alone.
Had exactly the same problem with this guy only I drove from Newcastle :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See parts-vwt5 is still trading on ebay!!!! hope nobody buys from this guy and loses out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I read somewhere that the police are buying personal details from ebay so they can track stolen goods.The DWP are also using the info to catch people who claim benefits but run companies under different names on ebay.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Had exactly the same problem with this guy only I drove from Newcastle :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See parts-vwt5 is still trading on ebay!!!! hope nobody buys from this guy and loses out.
Bugger just ordered two windows from him!!
I suppose if they're no good I can reject them!!!
I've also just ordered a new sliding window from the other company after my last one arrived smashed, fingers crossed they are alright! Bought new deliberately to avoid the leaking!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I purchased 2 seats from him. They had UK coins and sweet wrappers in the back pockets, so from that I guessed sourced from UK market. He was breaking a couple of RHD T5s outside of his unit, which was constructed from metal!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts