VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if its possible to have the passenger side wing mirror Dip when put into reverse, the setting is in VCDS but when i go to the MOdule number 52 -Passenger Door it says failed communication... most likely not there..

I have a 2012 T5GP T30 with 087BCM., ive tried searching this forum, couldnt find anything.

VCDS Video for reference Link...

·
Special Rapporteur
9,985 Posts
The door control modules should show as Subsystems under Central Electronics at Address 09. That's because they operate (in the facelift) over LIN and not CAN, and the LIN controller is in Central Electronics.

My understanding is that the door controller is very simple, with very few options, up until a short while before the T6 was launched. It's very unlikely to include a feature like that, IMO - it doesn't support "mirror fold on lock" for example. As I recall it there may be additional options supported during the last year of T5.1 production, but those options won't be available on a 2012 van (they are not on my 2013 Kombi).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i've found that, specifically for the mirrors fold on lock you need the T6 window motors.... its a shame really as these comfort options would have been nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts