VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, pdc on the rear of my t5.1 is acting up, had the codes read on a solus and revealed the right outer sensor was faulty. Ordered a new one still the same. Are there any re occurring things that should be checked or common problems ? I’ve inspected the wiring as best I can and there’s nothing obvious I can see and I’ve cleaned the terminals within the plug.

cheers

·
Registered
832 Posts
I was going to say check the plug, mine has an intermittent fault that rears it’s ugly head when it’s been pissing down a lot - like recently🌨. I replaced the sensor 2nd from right and it worked ok for a while ( the original sensor was full of water)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to say check the plug, mine has an intermittent fault that rears it’s ugly head when it’s been pissing down a lot - like recently🌨. I replaced the sensor 2nd from right and it worked ok for a while ( the original sensor was full of water)
Thanks for that I’ll check all the plugs just for good measure

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So checked everything out........... the fault for the right hand sensor had been caused by me unplugging it ! Cleared the codes and rested everything again, no faults ! Still the same in operation !.......... the fault was anyone like to guess ? The tow ball cover............. hours of head scratching ! And it was that ffs 🤣

1 - 4 of 4 Posts