VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Update time...
After attempting this mod myself and failing miserably, I decided to pay a professional to do it, so yesterday I dropped the van off at the companies vinyl company to add some lime green to the bottom section of the wing mirrors...

Still so much I want to, pretty much finalised my sofa bed, and looking into some more vinyl detailing to really set her off. I'm aiming to fit the honeycombe grille this weekend weather permitting (y)

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Wing mirrors look great - reminds me that I need to get the decals done for mine.
Thanks mate, what you going for?
Looking good Pete (y) .
I'm only round the corner from you at the mo so i'll keep an eye out for you ;) .....theres no missing you now ! :D
Cheers bud, I do like to be different and stand out when it comes to my vehicles. What you doing round this 'ere way?
Liking the wing mirrors! (y)
Thanks (y)
Nice little addition that, could i ask what cost?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks Bill, cost me £50 which I thought was reasonable seeing as I spent 2 hours trying to do it myself and failed ?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Update time again...
Fitted my dining room table, pots are there just for affect as they're pottery and would do my head in rattle around whilst driving. Will source some plastic ones in due course...

Also fitted my honeycombe grill, plan is to upgrade the fog surround with honeycombe too...

Thanks for looking (y)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah i get that lol, i tried wrapping my mini wing mirrors, failed miserably, ended up getting them painted lol.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Yeah i get that lol, i tried wrapping my mini wing mirrors, failed miserably, ended up getting them painted lol.

I did think about painting them, but figured with vinyl it's easy to remove and go back to standard, or if I change the colour scheme ?

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Grille looks crack on mate (y)

Took the Mother-in-law away for a few days she lives in Hinckley thats why we there .
Dropped her back off smorn .....ah so peaceful now ?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Thanks mate, fog surrounds soon to be on order ?
Literally near my work then, I usually see at least 2 T5's on the way into work, didn't see any today. Haha the joys of being single, no in-laws to deal with ?

221 - 240 of 263 Posts