VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

581 - 600 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Side skirt looks great Pete, nice and subtle...
I fitted the the Travelinlite front mud flaps and they seem pretty good (look at my thread re fitting though!) Rear ones are still in the box and not sure they’ll get fitted

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #584
Why not oem front mud guards Pete? I had them on my t5 really liked them. Rear ones not so good.
I didn't think they'd fit with the skirts, thought they'd be in the way so was looking at some that would fix to the wheel arch liner.
Once youve got them dirty to match the rest of the van i reckon theyll look great 😜
😂 Thanks mate, I was going to give her a clean over the weekend but knackered my back Saturday morning so been hobbling around since 🤕
However due to the lovely weather we've had, the skirts are just as dirty so they all match nicely (y)
Side skirt looks great Pete, nice and subtle...
I fitted the the Travelinlite front mud flaps and they seem pretty good (look at my thread re fitting though!) Rear ones are still in the box and not sure they’ll get fitted
Thanks Tim, I'll go have a look see (y)
Great thread. Cheers for sharing (y)
Thanks, glad you found it interesting (y)

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #586
No, we're a manufacturing company so we can stay open at the minute which is good as we've had a rough couple of years so closing for a month would not be good at all.
I'm hoping a couple of days and I'll be "back" to normal, well a version of normal.

·
Registered
11,075 Posts
I dont ever want to be classed as 'normal' ....its almost as bad as being 'average' 😬.
I suppose the one good thing is that your commute will be easier .

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
I'm certainly not normal, I'm like an onion, got many layers 😂
Yeah that's true, after the March shut down, the roads were eerily quiet, very much Zombie apocalypse, some journey's you'd wish to see someone else out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dusted off photoshop and thought I knock up a nice Koolart version of my new project...:cool:

Will update it as I update my actual T5 :D

Also thought I'd help support the forum and become a paying member, lord know's I'll be relying on other members for help and advice.T:
Hi Pduk, where did you get this image done? I would love one for mine. Hope you can help.

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
Hi Pduk, where did you get this image done? I would love one for mine. Hope you can help.
I made it, took a stock image and then photoshopped it to match my current set up (y)
You need to add your side skirts Pete ...and your stripes and the green 👍
I have been updating it as I go, will update the image (y)

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
Tada :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #594
Cheers bud 😁

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #598
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO ONE FOR MY BUS?!
Firstly there's no need to shout :oops: secondly you'll need photoshop, the stock image and a wealth of images (ideally of your T5) to transplant onto the stock image to transform it into your bus. That's what I did when making mine, PacMan's and 64 Split's. (y)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I honestly wasn’t shouting I was just all excited. 😉 not so much now I know I won’t be able to accomplish it.
Thanks anyway.

581 - 600 of 641 Posts