VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
all these members in pembs,dont forget we have a forum camp at newgale every year nice to see new members,my rabble go there 3-4 times a year,your always welcome to pop in to say hello.:ILU:

·
Registered
156 Posts
hi if you guys would like a meet with the swansea group pm me
could do a day or two in newgale T:
thanks sosboy

·
Registered
156 Posts
wot dates u looking at have a word with novo on here
HI HAD A CHAT TO MY LOT ABOUT COMING DOWN NEGALE FOR A WEEKEND.
GOT A GOOD FEW SHOWS ON THIS YEAR
SO IT MITE BE IN OCTOBER ISH
THANKS SOSBOY T:

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT VOLKSFEST WALES 2012 @ CARMARTHEN SHOW GROUND 3rd-5th OF AUGUST :jmpg

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
lo pembrokeshire owners,first trip of the year down to our fav place newgale,give us a wave or come and say hello if your passing,hope we will bring good weather with us.I:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Had an ex AA for 4 years now, lowered on 18's. Colour change going on again after dinnerT:
Soon be a mint green beauty!
Saundersfoot/wisemansbridge

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had my white T4 Caravelle Syncro for almost 8yrs, pet name 'Bubbles', Road name 'Roxy' over 240,000 miles, and think she's a holiday everywhere I take her, seen constantly between Fishguard, St Davids & Haverfordwest usually stinking dirty filled with dog, kids, bikes, building stuff and always a brew kit...and I always wave x :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hello everyone! I run the show, my name is Vicki and I drive a T4 which is very green lol xx
Had my white T4 Caravelle Syncro for almost 8yrs, pet name 'Bubbles', Road name 'Roxy' over 240,000 miles, and think she's a holiday everywhere I take her, seen constantly between Fishguard, St Davids & Haverfordwest usually stinking dirty filled with dog, kids, bikes, building stuff and always a brew kit...and I always wave x :)
White (with oily hand prints) T4 2.4 LWB Narberth

Hi guys and gals,

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun on here.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts