VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hello everyone. T:

I have just joined and just bought my first t4. I am so pleased with it. I am from Carmarthen, but prefer the pembs side for camping and chilling etc. Is there a Newgale meet on the cards soon? :cool:

Here is a pic of my van. I:.

I also wave at all vw vans now...:D

Cheers Mark

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hi guy's any of you fancy a lads Night or weekend away from the nagging wife LOL, some hotdogs or bbq, beer and music

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkyswitch
hi guys mikeyt4:is sorting out a camp foR 9/10 nov.
1.http://www.penyfancaravanpark.co.uk/amenities.html
2 note this is a boys only camp.
3.lots of booze
4 lots of food
5.lots of humour essential
6.dont forget the van
NAMES:
MIKEY T4, 2 NIGHTS
GOOSE72,2 NIGHTS
WELSHTOURIST ,2 NIGHTS
T4MAF,1 NIGHT
DUFFY THE BBQ SLAYER,2 NIGHTS
PAUL ION,2 NIGHTS:ILU:
EGG82,1 NIGHT
furby,2 nights
traveldread.2 nights
sosboy.2 nights

few weeks to go sure few more will attend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Colour coded bumpers......

Hi guys,
first T5 and first time posting for me so excuse if this has been asked before.
Just wanting to get my T5.1 front and rear bumpers smoothed and colour coded.
So I'm after some recommendations for a good place to get them done in Pembrokeshire preferably.
Have seen (on here) Prospray in Swansea has a very good name for the job but don't want to travel any further than Swansea.
Also any idea of how long I'll have to leave the van at the sprayers to have this work done?

Thanks in advance T:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
get a quote from sinclairs swansea.did a tidy job on my golf,under warranty so dont know what they charge.but dont get a cheap job as pealing bumpers not good.*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a Pembrokeshire Club that meet regularly? Have been on the look out to see if there is a local club as there seems to be a lot of them elsewere! Am in Milford Haven and would be up for a meet if there was one arranged!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Is there a Pembrokeshire Club that meet regularly? Have been on the look out to see if there is a local club as there seems to be a lot of them elsewere! Am in Milford Haven and would be up for a meet if there was one arranged!
There's apage on Facebook west coast t4 think they had a meet yesterday at the spec in Huddleton and think there's one in saundersfoot in the next few weeks

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
First post, first VW! Silver lwb t4 w reg. Currently has a bull bar, but it's coming off to ebay later! I almost live at Newgale, so see you around with Mrs Tiggr and the 2 Tiggrettes.:ILU:

41 - 60 of 103 Posts