VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

I'm considering a remap on my 140bhp 2.0 T5.1, looking for recommendations in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire area please?

Also keen to hear if anyone has improved MPG after a remap (obvs depending on right foot..!).

Cheers,

SCB

·
Registered
512 Posts
Afternoon all,

I'm considering a remap on my 140bhp 2.0 T5.1, looking for recommendations in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire area please?

Also keen to hear if anyone has improved MPG after a remap (obvs depending on right foot..!).

Cheers,

SCB
Im in the same boat and on my old van i used TH performance, As soon as my van is out of Warranty i will be popping down there...

·
Registered
481 Posts
Whats the cost on this and when are you getting it done?
They wanted £350 plus extra if I wanted it on the rolling road.

I've just had the remap done by Liam at RapidRemapping. He's based in Basingstoke but travels. I've used him before for my Audi. Did a nice job and it was £270 done on my driveway. Remap takes from 140bhp to 175. Torque up 80nm.

First impressions very good. Van pulls very nicely, less gear changes. We're off to the South of France in a few weeks to will get a very good run to see how it performs and if there's any change in mpg.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thinking of a Pendle job on my T5 also.
What's the thoughts (unless anyone's monitored their DFP stats?) as to whether the soot/ash levels shoot up?
Higher boost and a fuel mapping change must do something?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts