VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, ive just had a remap on my 1.9 t5 by kye at dartford but didnt know about your special offer to t4 members until just now.
I paid £275 two days ago and just wondered if i would still qualify for the £245 you quote for t4 members.
Sorry if that sounds cheeky but times are hard..
P.s. Ive only known about pendle through my reading threads on this site

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
hi martin are these prices the same at all your dealers as im not far from stowmarket dealer cheers j

·
Registered
156 Posts
Had my T4 done the other week ... excellent ... worth the trip just for the drive back!!! ... Martin is a great guy down to earth and made me smile T:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hi

I've got a t4 1998 1.9 tdi.

is there anything that can be done to boast performance?

not expecting miracles but would would like a bit more umph when going up a steep hill!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm new to the vw scene and own a 1998 1.9tdi. It's kitted out in back with all the usual things bed cupboard. I'm thinking of re mapping. I am looking for a bit more torque and improved fuel, is it worth doing and also does it decrease the life on the engine?

·
Registered
17 Posts
VW T5.1 2.0CR 102bhp 2011 with 400miles on the clock custom tuned.

Its making 360Nm at 1800rpm (peak 364Nm @ 2425rpm) still making 295Nm at 4000rpm.

This is honestly tuned to perfection and trust me when I say this no other tuner could come close to this perfection, not just with the graph but also the live datalogs taken while it was on the dyno. The Exhaust Gas Temperatures (EGT), Air Intake Temps (AIT) as well as Turbo control was totally perfect.

Forget the cowboy tuners who are here today and gone tomorrow, get your vehicle professionally remapped to perfection.

Regards
Martin
PendlePerformance
Power Without Limits
you obviously know your stuff and would love you to do mine, but im in the southwest and am not to sure about your agents in other areas?
do they know as much as you? have you even met them ?
im really not sure

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi I have a 2014 VW T5.1 140
what sort of increased fuel consumption and power oncrease could I expect from a remap/ Tune
how does this affect the dealer warranty and I have a VW 3 year service agreement would there be any way they could reset back to factory with out me knowing?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not sure if your going to be able to help me but its worth a shot asking,
i would like to get my bus fine tuned including new pp nozzles
First of all my beloved is a Syncro, how does that (if at all possible) stand on the rolling road?
Secondly its an M-Tdi so no ecu to map, problems?
its an auf(used to be auto) 2.5 102bhp maybe not 102 any more but id love to find outT:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for advice I went to vanology yesterday and dean must be one ov the honest tuners as I couldn't ask for better service he let me see everything from start to finish and was as good as gold

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Hi Martin, seriously thinking about this for my 2.0 TDI 140. Really nervous attempting any overtaking as the power delivery is so flat and gutless feeling. No faults on VCDS, it just seems to like trundling along short shifting at low revs. It gets there but the surge just isn’t there. I will be towing in the future with it so extra torque would be handy too. Where is the most local dealer to Norfolk?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts