VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A: So hello there guys and gals. Who is going to peppercorn this year. It's a great little show in Kent. Must admit it's my favourite of the year. Those of you who went last year. I will see ya at the tree of tranquility Rasp:
In time honoured fashion how about a list

Webs
ahay!
BattleBus
Big Bad Bear
seath3971
gordont4caravelle
Maude
Lance2001 t4
Pockiez
motoYAKA
Shawg
Dimondave
Festa
Baz yella
Switch3sixty
Gingerbobafet
Lozza o2
Russt4
Twosugars
Nddxjoo
Elmo
Dehler Profi
Jar
Lew the sparky
Reginald2510
Bladerunner

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I think we might be doing this one this year Leigh :*

Ae you coming to the meet at Bluewater this week?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A: ahay your the man :D.

I'm at a meeting till late this Wednesday so sadly not. Sorry young man. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Peppercorn Weekend 2010 the prices were £15 per person for the weekend fri to Sunday ( not sure on kids prices sorry )
Peppercorn House,(near Leeds castle) Leeds Road, Langley, Kent. ME17 3JN ENGLAND
M20 Jct 8 and then head for the B 2163
ahhh took a while but I found the adress.just had a google and sadly no website but slot of people talking about what a great show it is. Have a look.
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ME17+3JN&sll=53.852527,-4.042969&sspn=12.671915,43.110352&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Maidstone,+Kent+ME17+3JN,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=16

http://www.volksworld.com/photos/events/14046/1/0/peppercorn-vw-show-photos-2009.html

The Peppercorn VW Weekend - July 9-11 2010
More info: Jeff Caton, [email protected]

The dates for 2011: July 8-10

http://www.vwshows.info/peppercorn/peppercorn.jpg

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Well it's gonna be a bit damp if the location on that map is correct!

That links to the Irish Sea LOL:

Just need to confirm dates with my leader, but Pepercorn is on the plan. We got fed up with the trek to Camperjam.....

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I: ahhh yes you are right. Serves me right for not checking it. I will get the correct map put in :D

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Think we will be back to this one too, cant afford another 'Kev mod' on the way to 'Jam' SHould be a good turn out :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T: nice one battlebus. Why travel all that way when we have a great show so local to us.
Rasp: Thevandidit ONE DAY !!!!! Treat yourself to the whole weekend :D
Ahay the numbers are looking good. Still got the gang from last year to see the thread then we will be rocking. LOL:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Ahay the numbers are looking good. Still got the gang from last year to see the thread then we will be rocking. LOL:
Woo, and indeed hoo............ again :mw

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
In time honoured fashion how about a list :*

Webs
ahay!
BattleBus
Big Bad Bear
gordont4caravelle
and ????

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:D ahhhh ahay your good. I was worried about starting a list just incase it was just me going. Rasp:

Thanks fella T:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts