VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all am having a clear out and have decided to sell my kayak, only used this twice last year,and is in as new condtion, comes with paddle, life jacket (size xl) and childrens life jacket, paddle leash and un-used drinks bottle

Its very easy to paddle and is very stable in flat or choppy water, be it river, sea or surf.

length 2.95 meters (9.8ft)

Max carry weight of 150kg (331lbs) ideal for lets say the bigger person, e.g. me, i,m 6,2 and 18 stone and it handled me no problem I:

Width 75cms (2ft 6")

Weight 20kg (44lbs)

these pics were taken from website that i brought it from last year for £400, but is just like the pictures aboveT:

Bit more about the Kayak from website

The Scooter features sit on styling with a premium blend of touring, surfing and all round fun. Families and fun seekers will appreciate the excellent stability and user friendly handling which is ideal for beach, lake or river.

The versatile hull design with flared bow, tracking keel and smooth flowing lines gives a predictable ride to all paddler abilities, even when playing in surf or exploring in choppy conditions. Off the water this compact kayak with moulded in handling features is manageable, easy to car top and requires minimal storage space.

Moulded seat area
Self bailing scupper holes
Padded seat / backrest
Small front hatch with mesh bag
Moulded in footrests
Drain bung
Accessory eyelets for attaching optional backrest and/or thigh straps
End and side carry handles moulded in

Again this is like brand new so am asking £300 for her, because of her size and weight posting isnt possible so local pic up only from north wales, will be putting it on fleabay in week or so if dosnt sell here.

Also for extra £25 am willing to sell this handirack roofrack system, comes with pump and bag, brilliant thing, easy to pump up, and fit, 10 mins and its on, again only used this twice to transport Kayak on top of previous car T:

So for £325 quid you have the complete set up ready to go kayaking T:T:T:

Any questions feel free to pm me on here and i,ll get back to you asap, cheers Rob T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry forgot to add these of roof rack I:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Spot on kayak and a good price!!
It was worth the trip to see Rob's T5, let's say you do not go to the beach in this one!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spot on kayak and a good price!!
It was worth the trip to see Rob's T5, let's say you do not go to the beach in this one!

Total pleasure Iwan, good to meet you both and thanks for collecting so quickly, hope you have lots of fun with it T:T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts