VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Decided to sell my Perception scooter kayak. Great fun in the surf or just messing around the coastline. Got usual scrapes along the bottom but in good nick. Comes with paddle and backrest. Has a small compartment in the front and cargo net at the back. I'm after £250 for it. Due to it's size it's a collection only item, I'm in the Bristol area. Cheers.

·
Registered
156 Posts
not after some t5 alloys are you?... Ive been looking for something like this for a while but moneys tied up in wheels and other things I need to sell! :O)

·
Registered
156 Posts
thats what Iam planning to do!... really like the look of your kayak, if my wheels sell would you be able to meet half way between bristol and torbay? about an hours driving each then :O).... I may have sa buyr for a boat Iam selling tomorrow so still maybe able to come up with some money :O)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I know the answer but its worth a punt lol.. ive just brought one for the wife just need one for me now, I'll offer £200 and meet half way on the m5... no dramas if not good luck with the sale :O)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts