VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started a thread elsewhere but I'll copy it all to here so it's in the right place!!......

Well, I sold my white '08 T5 after converting it to a camper and felt lost without something on the drive to tinker with sooooo I bought this....

::::::::::::::::::::

2010 T28 102ps with 70k miles, FSH, air con, captains drivers seat (I want a pair really so anyone have a single passenger or even two front singles in Tassamo please let me know!), electric windows and mirrors. Really pleased with it. It's such a clean and tidy van.

Dean and his dad came along and cut some holes in it for me. Nice people and brilliant quality of workmanship. Highly recommend them. T:

Got a few things already but waiting on paintshop to fit me in and my mechanic to find time to fit my H&R's. I'll update this thread as things progress.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sooooo, picked the van up from the bodyshop today. I've since fitted my new wheels too but it was dark by the time I had finished so no pics with them on yet.

BEFORE :

AFTER :

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Steve,
Blimin heck, you don't hang about do you? Great to see the work in progress, assume you are turning this into a camper too?

I bought some Billy B14s to go on mine & like you, am waiting for mechanic to squeeze me in & fit them for me. Mine looks like someone is pinching its bottom, so can't wait to see what transformation takes place.

Looking forward to see your progressT:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, it'll be a camper but a different layout to my last one (which was R&R bed and run of units). I need to do some more planning on that yet though!

Next up is sound deadening & insulating the back out, then carpeting. springs will hopefully be done sometime in January.

Just had a look at your thread Special Lion, nice van! Like the subtle orange touches.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts