VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife sell personlised mugs, dinner sets ect anything just about china and did my a mug with a picture of my van on as a present and thought i would post on here to if anyone else would also liek one. obsivsly you would send your picture over and she can get it printed on. It doesn't need to be of your van she can do anything you want and she will be moving on to do other matriel stuff in tiem to come but only china at the moement any questions please let me know :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get some of her pictures added for you of things she has done (or better yet ill get her to upload them :) )

Prices are
£5 plus p&p on a stanard mug (can do more fancy shape and colour mugs but price is depant)
£5 plus p&p on a stanard plate (again can do more fancy designs but if you want a picture in the middle then £5 can also add text price is depant)
£50 plus p&p on a 16 peice dinner set (4 dinner plates, 4 side plates, 4 bowls, 4 mugs)

She also if its for a gift can gift wrap and fill with favorite chocilates or something else you like or can also send with a teddy ect. Her best seller for valentines day is a personalised mug and a box of choclates or a few inside the mug if you give her a price range she can give you an idea as to what gift she could do for that budget.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I will get some of her pictures added for you of things she has done (or better yet ill get her to upload them :) )

Prices are
£5 plus p&p on a stanard mug (can do more fancy shape and colour mugs but price is depant)
£5 plus p&p on a stanard plate (again can do more fancy designs but if you want a picture in the middle then £5 can also add text price is depant)
£50 plus p&p on a 16 peice dinner set (4 dinner plates, 4 side plates, 4 bowls, 4 mugs)

She also if its for a gift can gift wrap and fill with favorite chocilates or something else you like or can also send with a teddy ect. Her best seller for valentines day is a personalised mug and a box of choclates or a few inside the mug if you give her a price range she can give you an idea as to what gift she could do for that budget.
Get some pictures up buddy of the work and I think you'll get further interest. I got one of the lass for crimbo from somewhere. If its as good as what I've got, I'll be ordering something. Be aware that you can fall into the trading trap with this thread so just PM a mod to confirm your not breaking any rules. Better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get some pictures up buddy of the work and I think you'll get further interest. I got one of the lass for crimbo from somewhere. If its as good as what I've got, I'll be ordering something. Be aware that you can fall into the trading trap with this thread so just PM a mod to confirm your not breaking any rules. Better safe than sorry.
Hi sorry i didnt know who do i need to email or where do i find who the mods are? will get some pictures up as soon as possible is it mainly the van ones ect you want to see or just a selection?

and she does it from home but has all the same eqiupment they are very nice mate will get all piccys on

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hi sorry i didnt know who do i need to email or where do i find who the mods are? will get some pictures up as soon as possible is it mainly the van ones ect you want to see or just a selection?

and she does it from home but has all the same eqiupment they are very nice mate will get all piccys on
There are a few on here. T4chippy is one of many. Drop him a PM and he'll probably point you int he correct direction of someone who's the person to chat to. I'm sure it's not really an issue but if your going to start a full on thread/selling idea about it, always best to check. Saves getting told off.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Afternoon :D

Drop me a PM with what your intensions are with this mate and we'll sort something out T:

(fanks Gaz ;))

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
easyer said then done lol i will email you now but may not reicve untill later not to good at this lol

and thanks so much for letting me know

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are a few on here. T4chippy is one of many. Drop him a PM and he'll probably point you int he correct direction of someone who's the person to chat to. I'm sure it's not really an issue but if your going to start a full on thread/selling idea about it, always best to check. Saves getting told off.
and thanks so much for putting me in touch so i didnt accidently getting in trouble much appicated thanks

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
and thanks so much for putting me in touch so i didnt accidently getting in trouble much appicated thanks
Don't mention it buddy. It keeps everyone happy and save confusion. Once you get the all clear I'd like to see some pictures. I feel a comedy picture mug being sent to the lass on that big old dirty "v" day whilst I'm away. She thinks I love the van more than her..........(insert comedy punch line here...........)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Spot on. Best get firing up those pictures then hey?! Haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts