VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hi, the best place to go is on a comparison website, make sure you read all the small print and look for an ongoing pet insurance not a 12 month one. We might need to see pictures of the 2 kittens:D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hello there not too sure for kittens but I found more than the best value for money for life long insurance on my puppy. Some insurance companies only insure for illness or injury got only 12 month per condition. I was worried just incase my pup got something longterm so went for life long. I'm sure there is another thread here that members are recommending companies, might be worth a look :ILU:

·
Registered
737 Posts
pet insurance is like most things, cheapest isn't always the best.
your pets are members of your family, you wouldn't scrimp if it was your children.

don't just look at the cost per month, look at the small print,
if you claim for an illness, will it be covered next year and the years after that, some don't.

some companies deal direct with vet, so you don't have to stump all the money first.

we've always used petplan, bit more money, but worth it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oooooo, British Shorthairs...........good choice!! T:

I've two litter brothers; one lilac and one lilac colour point and have had them from 3 months old and they are coming up three this summer. Mine are insured with the NFU, they are on a group pet policy along with the dog.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooooo, British Shorthairs...........good choice!! T:

I've two litter brothers; one lilac and one lilac colour point and have had them from 3 months old and they are coming up three this summer. Mine are insured with the NFU, they are on a group pet policy along with the dog.

cool :D , we got the blue shown , a chocolate colour point and a blue and white all british short hairs . ill try nfu for a group policy T:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Weve been with animal friends insurance for a good few yrs now, always very quick to settle when weve had to claim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts