VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have for sale a Philips CEM2000B/C5 Radio.

I am looking for £30 plus about £10 postage (if required), but I am open to offers. Let me know if you are interested. I would consider the item to be in good condition. I have had to re-crimp the rear speaker terminals as the previous owner of my van cut the wires on the radio instead of the wires on the loom but it works well and I cant tell a difference in the sound quality.

For pictures please PM me your email address and I will send them over

Philips CEM 2000B DAB CD/MP3 AM/FM Tuner

The Philips CEM2000B is the first of a new generation of big brand Digital Radio head units designed for users to enjoy the many and varied services provided through DAB in the UK. The CEM2000B has been designed to give the best possible user experience in-car and it has some key benefits.

High contrast LCD with LED illumination
Detachable slot-in front panel for anti-thief security and dust protection
Intuitive interface for quick song search
Easy to use
Listen to digital radio in your car whilst adding additional features otherwise not available on the factory stereo (a reason to change!)
Receive a wider range of stations with digital, many more stations are available through DAB digital radio in the UK, from news to sports to special interests and music from different eras and genres like 80s, 90s or rock music, the choice is yours
Combined AM/FM and DAB tuners allow continuous listening even in areas where DAB signals are weak (switch to FM and keep listening if the signal drops out)
Bluetooth compatible: No
Detachable Faceplate: Yes
Display Colour: Variable
DVD Player: No
Front AUX: Yes
USB Port: Yes
Made for iPod: Yes
MP3: Yes
Preouts: 2
SD Card Slot: No
Stalk adaptor compatible: No

Philips CEM 2000B DAB CD/MP3 with USB and front aux-in includes a magnetic external antenna.

Sale includes
DAB antenna
Fascia panel
Carry case
Mounting kit
User's manual

Please note that the USB on this product is not iPod / iPhone compatible.

iPods & iPhones can be connected via the 3.5mm front aux-in, but this will provide sound only and no control or charging.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts