VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for a great weekend. Everyone very friendly and willing to help with advice on any problems with Ts. Only down side for us was that we spent 3 hours sitting on the biggest car park in the world (M25). Slave cylinder went and had to be towed home. Oh well, that's life.

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Here's some more pics from the fab weekend,

Maybe next time have an award for the best dressed pet? my vote goes on this little one,

this family were brilliant, dont know who won best dressed but these lot should have ( I was the batman taking your pics on your phone)

This is the meccano bike built and ridden by James May in his TV program, simply brilliant and so much detail,

Cant believe how much this was :eek: Thought only VW was over priced I:

Loved the interior of this T4, our fav (exept for mine of course :D)

Cheers guys for another great one shame its supposed to be the last one there :(:(:(
Kev

·
Registered
124 Posts
We had a great weekend!!! It was our first vw meet and camping trip. I made a bed which worked really well. Now I am planning to get some lights and power inside. A drive away awing captin seats over the winter and Come to more events on this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
here are my photos CLICK ME

This was our first time away in the van and loved it. Well done everyone involved in organising it. T:

BTW is this thread supposed to be in the 2013 board?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sylvia and Pete

Nice one, great you made it to the event. Hope you enjoyed the trip to the UK

Jimbo
Hi Jimbo,

Sure, this was the 6th time we visit the UK and the first time to visit an VW bus meeting, but I know for sure it won't be the last!
But I wonder if you know the different between Holland and Belgium. We, the Dutch, had to travel 200km further up to the north,
but Pascal from Belgium told me on the Dutch forum(www.weetjewel.com) I can borrow his trofee. but then again it was a great event, we surely visit it again, tanks,

Peter & Silvia

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hi Jimbo,

Sure, this was the 6th time we visit the UK and the first time to visit an VW bus meeting, but I know for sure it won't be the last!
But I wonder if you know the different between Holland and Belgium. We, the Dutch, had to travel 200km further up to the north,
but Pascal from Belgium told me on the Dutch forum(www.weetjewel.com) I can borrow his trofee. but then again it was a great event, we surely visit it again, tanks,

Peter & Silvia

Hi Pete
I hadn't appreciated you had travelled further - well done anyway and yes you can share the trophy :D
We came to the Weetjewel event in Holland in 2008 (think it was a place called Wokel) and had a great time in the village there. Is Henk and the guys still about ? Last I heard he sold his T4 and for a Camper
Jimbo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts