·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone merge these wheels on to my T5 for me please?? many thanks, Rob

·
Registered
607 Posts
My friend had those Lenso's on his Navara.... Looked good, but you will need to keep on top of cleaning them as they corrode with our winter salt... T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My friend had those Lenso's on his Navara.... Looked good, but you will need to keep on top of cleaning them as they corrode with our winter salt... T:
Yeah i know mate, but am valeter by trade so no worries there A: Just got to convince wifey person they'll look good on van I:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I was going to say - by the look of your van you'l have no prblems in the cleaning dept T:

His were 22's with rubber band tyres and were easy to kerb.... they did set off his truck well though!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'd have a go for you, but i think a small child would do a better job than i did on mine I:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts

You should definitely get these mate they look ...........................specialA:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have got them now. My mummy always told me im not stupid, just special :eek:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have got them now. My mummy always told me im not stupid, just special :eek:
Special suits u bud lol me thinks u need some more lessons on photoshop though Rasp:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Special suits u bud lol me thinks u need some more lessons on photoshop though Rasp:
I couldn't even do anything on it:confused:. Someone at work gave me photoshop 5? ccs version, its so complicated i gave up and made my masterpeice on MS Paint!!! T:

Sorry to hijack the og question. Can someone please help transportert5 get his Lenzo's on???

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I couldn't even do anything on it:confused:. Someone at work gave me photoshop 5? ccs version, its so complicated i gave up and made my masterpeice on MS Paint!!! T:

Sorry to hijack the og question. Can someone please help transportert5 get his Lenzo's on???
your not the only one, when i tried to do it myself the laptop nearly went out the window :confused::confused: cheers for the bump T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I give it a go later mate if you want, what wheels are they so I can find a picture at the right angle T:

Won't be till tonight though T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I give it a go later mate if you want, what wheels are they so I can find a picture at the right angle T:

Won't be till tonight though T:
Thanks T4 that would be great, their Lenso - Concerto, orginal pic as you can see is on rimstyle but thats the only pic on there of them, no worries about later tonight, in your own time, how is sunny taunton?, i used to live just outside bridgwater, chadmead T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Absolutely tipping it down as usual mate :D

Small world init T:
No change there then, mind you i moved to north wales from chadmead and its tips it down here more than there LOL:LOL:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts