VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help?
im trying to upload pictures of my new van But i must be doing something wrong because they wont upload AHHHHH!!!!!!:confused:
Can anyone point me in the right direction
cheers
joe

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
might help if you reduce file size... what res are your pics?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Can anybody help?
im trying to upload pictures of my new van But i must be doing something wrong because they wont upload AHHHHH!!!!!!:confused:
Can anyone point me in the right direction
cheers
joe
It's probably the file size that is too large... you will probably have to re-size all your photo's to suit...

What I did was use photo-bucket to upload to. Then you hover over a picture you want to post up on here (in your photo-bucket account), and it brings up a drop down box. Choose the very bottom option (IMG code) When you click on it, it copies the img code..

Paste that code into your post on here (will only initially show up as a code) and when you post, the code translates into images...

Sounds a faff, but is really quite quick when you do it a couple of times...

Good luck..

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's probably the file size that is too large... you will probably have to re-size all your photo's to suit...

What I did was use photo-bucket to upload to. Then you hover over a picture you want to post up on here (in your photo-bucket account), and it brings up a drop down box. Choose the very bottom option (IMG code) When you click on it, it copies the img code..

Paste that code into your post on here (will only initially show up as a code) and when you post, the code translates into images...

Sounds a faff, but is really quite quick when you do it a couple of times...

Good luck..
Thanks, I was having same problem but that worked for me, I was having 'newbie problems' - all sorted now - Cheers for the advice.

·
Premium Member
10,679 Posts
This is usually as a result of the file size being too large.

Try resizing them using http://rsizr.com/ a free non-download application which will quickly resize your images for you.

Open an image, click rescale, check the proportions box and enter 1024 into the first value. Hit return and the image will be resized correctly, then just save it to your system for upload. T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts